New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...along with Pep Boys to create hubcap spinners. available in 15" or 14" sizes.
my buddy is getting a set to put on his 80-something dodge dynasty!!

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I saw a set on a Probe the other day...and older Probe with spinner hubcaps. I almost shat myself.

Also, have you seen these new hubcaps that are larger than the diameter of the steel wheel? They make it look like you have big rims and low profile tires....from about 500 feet away.

It goes along with the older style hubcaps they came out with, that have fake cross drilled rotors on them....but they are wide enough so you can CLEARLY see the steel wheel behind them. Funny stuff.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
haha yea I saw some punk driving a huge 4-door sedan with a set of those on, looked like 14s! As for the rotors, they actually sell plastic cross-drilled 'rotor covers' that you put on before the wheel, so it would look like you got cross-drilled rotors. lmfao

Mike

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: Fett
Also, have you seen these new hubcaps that are larger than the diameter of the steel wheel? They make it look like you have big rims and low profile tires....from about 500 feet away.
lmfao :rofl:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I can beat all that. Go to walmart, look in the automotive department, they have *shudder*

FAKE SIDE EXIT EXHAUST omg, you stick this little sticking thing on the side of your car to get that "tuner car look without all the cash" *shudder*

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
If ANYONE puts these on a Cougar...they're in for one hell of a flaming!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would call it a hate crime instead of a flaming. cuz itd be a normal person beating a mentally challenged person to near death.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by: JScullin
Originally posted by: PGCougar
Kinda hard to do since all Cougs came w/alloy wheels.
People do have steelies for their winter wheels though, always wanna dress up the steel wheels!

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Originally posted by: PGCougar
well shoot...I'm up for the challenge...once I take possession my G35 and if the Cougar's still around, I'm getting me a set of 15" Contour steelies, Vouge whitewalls, and you guessed it...spinner covers! :cover:

makes me giddy just thinking about it....hehehehehe

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
after this thread, i no longer have to pee. but instead, i need some dry pants.

i actually saw this butt ugly poop brown colored eairly 90's civic with the spinning hubcaps on it. and i too, have see those side exit exhaust things at meijer.....very, very sad. same with the rocket styled, and skull and crossbone, hood ornaments, that stick on with double sided tape..... wow. whats the world comming to?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I too have seen the plastic spinner hubcaps. It was on, i think, a early 90's dodgy dyansty or some sh|t,, I almost crapped my pants.. plus i think some of the spinner blades had broken off. haha :rofl:

·
Registered
184 Posts
the spinner hubcaps are now a normal sight here in southwest florida, i see at least 4 or 5 cars per day with them. and as far as the fake side exit exhaust...i actually saw a cougar with them on the side. he didnt bother making the effort of removing his normal exhaust. it was a truly sad thing to see.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
me and my friends were out and came upon this trecel i believe and one of my idiot friends popped off one of the spinners and has it in his room. People who have hubcap spinners are just asking for them to be stolen

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I want to find a car that has em on, and then swap em with some granny oldsmobile's caps. that would be soo funny because Im sure the old lady wouldnt notice that her hubcaps were different. She would be teh sickest!

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Originally posted by: mercurycougar
I want to find a car that has em on, and then swap em with some granny oldsmobile's caps. that would be soo funny because Im sure the old lady wouldnt notice that her hubcaps were different. She would be teh sickest!
LMAO :rofl: That'd be awesome. Never actually seen the spinner hubs on a car. I did see some spinning dubs on a caddy. It was sweet!! :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts