New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
apparently send out to some select dealers.

yes 8ball, we know it sucks and you hate it for no other reason than that it is named "mustang" and that it would suck even if it had a million horsepower and handled 70x better than a z06.

·
Registered
904 Posts
When they first had the sketches of it, it looked really modern/futuristic.
But the more and more I see of it, it's looking more retro, which is a good thing.

One thing I don't like from that pic besides being a crap black and white photocopy :) is
the rear quarter window.
Why would they put a window there? It really messes the car up IMO.
They should cover that rear quarter window,just keep that fastback look, and redo the interior as well.
I remember the last pics you showed us of the interior and it looked so godawful 80's to me, big and clunky and uninviting.

I still need to see it in person before I pass final judgement on it.

You need to get some better pic's ov3n!

·
Registered
192 Posts
the lights seem too retro for the rest of the style of the car, IMO. i dunno. only ford i can stand is the cougar...hehe...i'm afraid i'm in with 8Ball on this one...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I dont like it right now.. but just like every new mustang that comes out.. the look grows on you.. It looks better now that it did in the past.. im sure by the time it hits the road.. its going to make the current one look weird.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I have never been a fan of the Mustang...but I like this one. The model I'm looking forward to the most is the Cobra. It should be closer to the show car.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Once again, I think I'm just going to have to reserve final judgement until I see it in person. Some aspects look great, while others just look dumpy.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Waaaaaaaay too retro for my taste. :puke: The front end of the concept looked a 1000x better.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Originally posted by: EdgeCat
Once again, I think I'm just going to have to reserve final judgement until I see it in person. Some aspects look great, while others just look dumpy.
ditto

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by: Red2KCougar
ugly as a motherfuka :puke:
i second that

·
Registered
404 Posts
I kinda like it. Hell I even admit to liking the current one. I just wish there weren't soo many of them. I would hate driving home from work and seeing another car like mine 3 times before I even leave the city. I don't see how civic drivers can stand it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts