New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are small screens,a nd to get one that slides in and out where the cd player tradiotionally goes... Is it worth it? I havea manual... I was thinknig of getting a 6-7" indash, that comes out.... But will it be big enough to see anything on it? i was thinking of putting a ps2 in my car or my gamecube... but can you play the games fine? :p or is it just there for hte fact that you have it in your car?

thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
iwas gonna do the same thing as you but i also wondered if it would fit. Thats why i said screw it, i put a cd player in where it should be and i am removing the middle two vents and putting an alpine flip up monitor in there so it will be easily seen.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Im getting by on my 5" mounted into the dash. You can see everything if you get really close and shut one eye.
Its good for local get togethers and entertaining drunken friends who want to play games and pass out. Dont go below a 6" if you actually want to see something. And forget about watching a movie, sounds good but cant see anything. Serves no use but to just have it I guess.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
i got a alpine 1004 r where the stock stereo goes and the veiwing angle is pretty good its easy to see in there..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts