New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.. took me a bit but the how-to is done. I hope some of you find it useful. Basically i just compiled some of the how-to's into one. I found it a pain to do the LCD's i had to get a Dash how to, gauges how-to, and the LCD how-to which i didn't even understand till someone walked me thru it. anyways.. here it is i'll be posting pics of my lcd's soon. (assuming it stops raining soon).

BTW, there are plenty of pics which are the yellow links. :cover:

HOW TO

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
nice how-to...

just as an FYI the colored LCD filters go back in colored side UP... just like how you removed em.. the green milky surface was facing forward before and after you sand it off you apply the new color right over it and re-insert the same way.. the darker colors are a tad harder to read during the day though but SUPER bright at night...

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you go colored side down, dont you get the best of both worlds? readable in the day and still colored at night? I guess i'll have to try it.

thanks.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I've heard that too but then also had someone at my house freaking over how bright red mine were and why weren't his blue ones were so dull... I cracked open his LCD area and noticed they were upside down and we swapped em... IMMEDIATE DIFFERENCE... depends on if you want them a slight blue or a deep dark true blue...

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool! good to know. i've added that to the how-to.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
what up carlos (seth)
i was thinking about doing this
maybe at a mod meet you can help me out

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
of course.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts