·
Registered
3,309 Posts
looks real good

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
NICE!!

My only mention would be to paint the mounting brackets on your spoiler balck or green. I know your theme is silver, green, purple, and black/cf....but I think the silver bracket stands out more than the actualy size of the wing.....

I actually like the steering wheel cover....it blends with the color/design of the seats. I also like your pedal covers....they accent the floormats well.

Very clean

·
Registered
884 Posts
Looks great, do you have any pictures of the hood in the day time?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Very very nice. I do agree on painting the spoiler mounting brackets. I like the car alot though.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hood in the daylight

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
looks very nice! good choice on loosing the graphics. the wing i would have to get used to. it looks a little too busy for your car (the mounting brackets seem to have like too many un-necessary bars in them and all), but i love the overall look!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Very clean-
Thats somewhat how mine should look when it grows up.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,718 Posts
Give it up for the green Cougars! Reprazent!

And screw those body kits - that car looks hot without.

I've always liked your car, mang. Nice pictures.

G

·
Im diggin those R/H's on your car man, looks great. The wing also looks great! Overall a great chioce in everything.

Couple questions though:

- What kinda lowering set up do you have?
- Thought about a conservative body kit? I think the 99-00 Razzi kit would look great! I know I kinda miss mine

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I'd hit everything cept the exhaust tip and steering wheel cover. As a whole tho defintaly pulled off a good look.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Racing Hart Z5000 represent! Looking great man. Hehe want some Kaminari Side skirts?

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,718 Posts
...and by the way, you're missing a wiper ;)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I love it.... your spoiler looks different than mine.. same with the endcaps.. I think you have a newer design or somethin... I like yours better.. and I like the height... that the 10 incher? mine is 13 inches high...

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
weird... i've never seen that car before in my life... yet it looks hella fimiliar! (and no thats not a cheap shot about 'all cougars look the same') i'm serious.
Were you at HCKC or Cougarfest this year Y2kat?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
like it all a lot look nice have you thought about getting the spoiler nearer the trunk looks a little high ....not a critisism just wondered ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts