New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i leave tomorrow morning for RIT. so this is my official, but TEMPORARY goodbye to ohio neco. but things really arent going to change much, as i will continue to frequest the ohio neco sectoin (probably more than empire and all). i just wont be attending as many meets :( my goal is to make it to mini-fest! hope to see you all soon!!!

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,007 Posts
Wow, I was just thinking about that this morning, and wondering when you were out. If you're not all booked up tonight, we should go grab dinner or something, call Mark and Chris, get the Columbus crew together one last time. Let me know.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andy, i wish i could, but my guy friends have already claimed me to take me out for a steak dinner lol. that is, unless my parents want to have dinner with me. but when i come back in town ill definatly contact you all locally to see if we can have dinner or something. i really appreciate the offer, and the thoughts from you and Diane :)

Ohio NECO ROCKS!

·
Registered
911 Posts
We'll miss ya man, but seeing as how I never show up to meets, I probably won't notice any difference. jk Good luck on your first year of college.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Damn man, the summer went by so fast. Doesn't feel like we all hung out a whole lot.
Good luck at college. Don't forget to get pics of all the hotties you...uh...study with...yeah...:biggrin:

·
Registered
586 Posts
yea the summer went fast , have fun dude

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Have fun at college. You will like it. :thumbsup:

Where is RIT located?

I just started back at Stark State yesterday. Loads of fun with Calc, Physics and Engineering Seminars... :bs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.