New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a laser red Cougar..just a glimpse of it enough to see it at least had a body kit of some kind. It was getting on the turnpike around 5:30pm today. Is it anyone on here?

Yes. I'm lazy and don't want to look it up!

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
JJ and I have both seen a lazer red cougar with Razzi/Wings West Wing, rear and sides and Battle front. It had silver graphics on the side and a silver visteon scoop. That one is new to the area.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only saw a quick glimpse of the backend..and actually theres a girl that just bought a blue one..LSB I think...We were cruisin together down 283 but I had to get off the exit. Not sure where she lives but I see her every once in awhile

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
i thought i was the only one who checked out chicks rear ends... but hell, GO MANDY!!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Have you seen upper90's arse... its so tight!!!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
did this mysterious red cougar have silver graphics on it?? there is one in palmyra that has the aerogera xtreme with a rear and silver side grpahics. saw it yesterday and once last year. his name is brian and i told him about fastcougar and keystone. have his phone number just never called it.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: YOSLVR442
did this mysterious red cougar have silver graphics on it?? there is one in palmyra that has the aerogera xtreme with a rear and silver side grpahics. saw it yesterday and once last year. his name is brian and i told him about fastcougar and keystone. have his phone number just never called it.
I believe that would be the one JJ and I saw.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.