New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend and I are going to Vegas in February. Its $528 per person, but if I can find a roommate, its $456 per person. Anybody interested in sharing a room? The draw back is, we need $356 down by December 14th. I think John already has a roommate.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: C2Cougar
A friend and I are going to Vegas in February. Its $528 per person, but if I can find a roommate, its $456 per person. Anybody interested in sharing a room? The draw back is, we need $356 down by December 14th. I think John already has a roommate.
WOW...$456 for the month of February in Las Vegas. DAMN....now THAT is a deal! :biggrin:

BTW: that comes out to just over $16 a day. Not bad at all.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hey I'm down to go and meet some of you guys, plus its a easy 5 hour drive for most of us here in cali

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brandy, I will be in Vegas from Jan. 7th to the 12th for the Consumer Electronics Show. The Manufactures Demo Cars should be great. I would love to see some of the local Cougars. Let me know if you will be around any of those days, we can hangout......maybe hit a club or something. We have a rental Ferrari F355 on the 8th and a Viper on the 9th. Man I pity the tires on them when I get behind the wheel.

"Drive it like its a rental"

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hmmmmm that might just work, I was planning on taking a trip up. Just might be then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.