New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let all of T&A know, Kimi was taken to the hospital a couple days ago. She lost all feeling in her bottom half and colapsed to the floor at work. I'm not sure of any other details right now, but just please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she is doing well....
She has gained some control over her legs and was able to stand with the help of others.

I'll let her tell the details if she feels like it when she returns.

K

·
0 Posts
HEY GUYS! Thanx for the support. Yes I was in the hosiptal for a week. I had conversion disorder which is where you get so stressed out your body finds away to cope with it and mine chose for my legs to not work. It was scary as hell. I am sill not completly better and very weak. It will take time. but I am just glad to be home Well that was brief of it.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'm glad to hear you are okay!!! I never knew stress could cause such things. Wow... I hope you get felling better soon!

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm glad you're ok. Stress sucks...it caused me all sorts of medical problems. It's why I lost 45-50 lbs.
If you're stressed Stacy, handle it before it handles you...trust me I know

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: khusted
I'm glad you're ok. Stress sucks...it caused me all sorts of medical problems. It's why I lost 45-50 lbs.
If you're stressed Stacy, handle it before it handles you...trust me I know
I am, a lot. I went out of town this weekend so I could get a grip on things. I know im going to have a breakdown.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Glad to hear you are ok Kimi... Whew!!! That was scary news...!

Guys/gals stress can be beaten if it is not allowed to manifest or fester. Start by not worrying about things that are out of your control (like world news, etc). Then you work your way down to those things you can control and you accept the fact that things will not always work out the way you think they will. Stress is all mental and can be negated if you refuse to let it handle you. Ok, I'm no head doctor or anything and I don't claim to know everything, but stress is the one thing that I've never had a problem with. I'm just sharing my thoughts on how I deflect stress... My advice? Relax take a deep breath and if that doesn't work, buy a punching bag...! :thumbsup:

S

·
0 Posts
nice, but what happened to good old fashioned 30 packs of Bud Light?

it works everytime!

K

·
0 Posts
Good to hear you are slowly recovering, Kimi. I had no idea stress could do something like that to a person.

You really need to take a break now and then and do more to relax from the sounds of it. I hope whatever is stressing you out improves or changes soon.

David

K

·
0 Posts
Thanx everyone. Ya trust me I am trying to take it easy.. I dont want thatto happen again. That was so scary !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts