New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Much better pictures Karen.... the Cougs look awesome but if it was me I'd certainly try to make them look different from another... I thought I was having double vision for a bit... hehhe :cool:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah moms got the side markers but gave up the healight cover she still has the cougar head. Did lil red paint her antenna???

They both look really nice though

Later

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
nice pics but not good to flip of the camera person hehe

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really wish now she had gone with another color!! Twin cougs!! When someone new rides thru the neigborhood they always slow up and stare, it's kind of funny really! Rachel's antena is wrapped in red electric tape from pep boys and mine is wraped in gold metalic 1/4" pinstriping with a small gap inbetween to give the spiral look. It looks pretty phat up close, quick cheap mod! Rachel was getting pissed because I snapped a whole roll of film so when I asked her for a photo of herself she proceded to flip me off! I was going to shoot her the moon but Henry in the mustang was still there hangin out and he would have told my husband on me!:flushed: girls just wanna have fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.