New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Another one-

My all time favorite, and the shop is local so all those hard to find parts are not so hard to find anymore.

G

·
Lukydogg -- the website you mention, Installer.com, is owned and maintained by Eddie Runner. Eddie was one of the founding members of the club website that IllicitKougar mentioned, TeamROCS.com. So that makes most of the information fairly consistent from one site to the other.

I know, because I was one of the orginal members of the club. My member page.
;)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Originally posted by: Keane
Lukydogg -- the website you mention, Installer.com, is owned and maintained by Eddie Runner. Eddie was one of the founding members of the club website that IllicitKougar mentioned, TeamROCS.com. So that makes most of the information fairly consistent from one site to the other.

I know, because I was one of the orginal members of the club. My member page.
;)
Yeah I was aware of Eddie, TeamROCS and their affiliates. Its just that his shop in Houston is one I reccommend for anything audio. I have not been in the shop in a while, I need to stop in and see whats goin on. And truthfully I didnt even click IllicitKougars link first....so yeah, thats about it.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
hey keane, i was just looking at your site, and i noticed in V.3 of your cougar, you have these HUGE weird gauges.....why so big? and do you have any other pics? they look....weird lol but ive loved your system install for thelongest time FYI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts