New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just my luck. Coming home from panama city( a three hour drive) Its night time, and Im in the turning lane, I make my turn, and with no warning, not a sign, not a reflector, nothing, I hit a railroad track! After a bounce few seconds I hoble my car aside the road. Those damn tracks blew my tire out, and riped my exhaust off!!! Son of a [censored]!!!!!!!!!!!
There goes my modfund...

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Damn that sucks. i was on Rt. 91(?) in CT a few years back (not in the Cougar) and noticed a bunch of cars up the road... pulled off to the side. Then all of a sudden BOOM! Something in the middle of the road. Luckily it just ripped my whole exhaust straight back off the hangers, could've been a LOT worse. Had to go the next day to get the whole exhaust replaced from manifold back.

Suck ass road tale. ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wore my sunglasses at night once... :) That sucks dude.

·
Registered
286 Posts
yea that does suck, I just get pissed as hell when i find a new scratch on my car! I couldnt imagine what id do if that happened, id probably cry!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
i would sue the city road commission for the damage. a friend of mine did that for a potholle he hit which bent his rim very bad... and won.

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Originally posted by: Gooch
I wore my sunglasses at night once... :) That sucks dude.
LMAO. :rofl: Your crazy man.

That really sucks about the tire. I blew one of my tires and put a large dent in my old probes rims. Ended up filing a claim and the construction company (who left a gaping ft deep pot hole in the entrance) were supposed to pay for my tire being replaced along w/ all the other kids who blew theres out. Ended up, the jack*** company never called me, but, i had road hazard. So the tire was like 8 bucks, i still wish i could have sued them just for my wasted time and the whole deal of having to wait just an hour in line to get a new tire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts