New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People have talked about it a lot... so I called and talked to the man who built it... Kyle (Red2KCougar) will be posting the pics in just a sec... and the builder of the car said he would chime in on the site..

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those kick pods won't be made ever... John (the man who built it) said they took over 6 weeks to built... He said wiring was a big pain in the ass as well....

The overhead console he said didn't take very long at all and he was encouraging me to do it myself :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
What are those overhead lights showing anyways

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
I probably would buy a pair of those kick panels as well.. think we could all convince him to make a mold out of it? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
I just also realized.. It seems that there were 3 15" round subs that use to be there.. where the 2 square subs are, and where the cougar head is at, it seems like there were round openings where a 15" sub would have been mounted..

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally posted by: ProjectCougar
I have exterior shots of the vehicle as well since the vehicle was sponsored by Aerogear as well as CustomCougars.com
is this v2 of the kicker coug? (new car?) or is this the same silver kicker coug from before with a whole new bunch of toys?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
ya i'd definately need to see some pics of the whole car to see exactly what's going on. but mad props to whoever installed that stuff, looks real clean.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
is this the car with the Kicker body graphics on the side and the wings west body kit? I've seen it in a few Kicker ads in some magazines.

Mike

·
Administrator
11,557 Posts
Originally posted by: Estiem
Originally posted by: ProjectCougar
I have exterior shots of the vehicle as well since the vehicle was sponsored by Aerogear as well as CustomCougars.com
is this v2 of the kicker coug? (new car?) or is this the same silver kicker coug from before with a whole new bunch of toys?
Last I heard Craig was working on the latest incarnation of it. Tho I really don't think this is it...at least I hope it's not.

That airbrush work seems unfinished to me. There's airbrush work like the Alpine Civic and then theirs airbrush work I get on the Boardwalk at a beach with Calvin & Hobbes telling me to party till I puke.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
This cougar is the same as the Wings West Cougar you all saw or remember from 99-00, however its been sitting in a warehouse in Stillwater.... Stillwater Designs, parent company of kicker contacted me back in early 2003 about the Millennium Kit. A few calls later, Stillwater was shipped the Millennium Kit and Project Cougar Vents. To my knowledge, Craig had nothing to do with this vehicle nor the install. Kicker (Stillwater) does everythin in house. I will try to find those pics I have and put them up on the boards.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah he told me he didn't install project cougar vents because he has Optima's there...

Also... he has orange sidemarkers :(... haha next time i talk to John ill tell him...

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
there have been posts about this car before. the outside is alright, i have pics of the outside laying around somewhere. its also on their site

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
I always thought this was it. This is from an ad in Sport Compact Car magazine.

Mike

1 - 20 of 49 Posts