1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Heh, funny thing is i was just looking at this yesterday. They looked good but i was unsure about getting them. So i bookmarked it and waited. Glad i did now that i see what o1blkcat had to say about them.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
i have a set identical to that and they are brighter than neons by far they can be seen in the day(the glow on the ground) have nothing but good to say about them only three of the settings are not "quite" as bright (by a very small amount) as they mix two colours to make another if that makes sense,they also have a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Screw the led's, I think your sig pic on a lcd would catch a lot more attention:banana:

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I had e-mailed one of these guys, it may have been this guy, a while back. Supposedly the deal is that they get them from over seas where they have no names on them yet (i.e. street, plasma.....etc). They are seven colors because they have blue, red, and yellow LED's. To get the other colors it turns on two sets at once and you get the mix of the colors. Of course white would be created when all are turned on.
That's all I know. I was gonna get a set of these but haven't decided either way yet.

so yeah..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.