New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Keystone mid-rise wing? I would like to see what it looks like on a cougar other than the display. Maybe in black?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i believe Uridian has this wing... and it's weird because compared to everyone else that has the wing, it actually looks AWESOME on his car.... :shrug:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Mmm.. Spiolerless... thats what Im eventually going to go for with my Spruce Green... But I have to get the damn wholes filled....

·
Registered
897 Posts

that's the best shot i got of my wing... all the rest are back in CT on my old computer

·
Registered
897 Posts
oh, see, that's the picture i was looking for... :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
i would get it right from keystone restyling... me and ssix got it with a group buy, but there wasn't enough and he still gave us the discount... they were really great to deal with. and for some reason all the cougars that ended up with this wing were all red.... heh. 'cept just the one DSG

·
Registered
770 Posts
Wow that's interesting that someone I don't think I even know has a picture of the rear of my car? No problem by the way. The wing cost around 125.00 if I remember right, that was painted.

·
Registered
897 Posts
i seem to remember something more like 170 painted and shipped... perhaps you got a better deal than i did? heh...

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Originally posted by: ssix
Wow that's interesting that someone I don't think I even know has a picture of the rear of my car? No problem by the way. The wing cost around 125.00 if I remember right, that was painted.
That pic is REALLY old man, like when I first started on these forums (June 01) is when I saved that pic, so you prolly just forgot about posting it ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts