New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you can clearly see that ken being the arsehole he is, makes this poor guy cry

Then in a radical new discovery, Ken traveled back in time to witness WWII. Only instead to constantly scratch his arse and balls due to an incident with an English women during a stay over before being transfer to Germany.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lastly we see Sarg yelling at Ken about his itching...and lack of uniform..and lack of helmet...and lack of Gun. He immediately orders ken to get his crap together.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in a surprizing Full Metal Jacket like manuver Ken has armed himself but has also put on a medics helmet...the plot thickens.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
WTF :rofl:

But dare we enter into what you did this summer Carl???

Why are you taking pictures of altar boys and priests Carl?? Do you have some sort of fascination with religious people?

Carl!! During a ceremony, they're just boys Carl!!

Oh no Carl, not the priest too! Have you no shame.

These pictures were done in about an hour, I just needed to fight fire with fire right away.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by: Zman
Oh no Carl, not the priest too! Have you no shame.
These pictures were done in about an hour, I just needed to fight fire with fire right away.
Holy sh!t... that was funny as hell. Carl, we didn't know.... :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
LMFAO

I was laughing so hard at work my boss came over and read this....they laughed at Carl's priestly antics

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMFG thats funny....damn funny!!

This means war!!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have 5 count'em 5!! images of Ken ready to go...but my laptop doesn't have internet at work due to security risks so I can't get the pics I need in order to finish them off. Soon ken, very soon!!

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by: Iceotron
I have 5 count'em 5!! images of Ken ready to go...but my laptop doesn't have internet at work due to security risks so I can't get the pics I need in order to finish them off. Soon ken, very soon!!
Cliff notes edition: Hey Ken, you're screwed.

:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hahahahaha too funny

oh and just wait. I have 5 kens ready to go, however I have about 2 things to do with each of them. MUHAHAHAHA

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
:rofl: Color me happy when.... I'm taking a crap and reading the paper.

And guys, this type of activity does not qualify as a chapter meet.

Thank you and goodnight, I probably won't be able to offer anything new until Sunday evening.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts