New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of you!
I'll be spending my summer babysitting saddam in the beautiful deserts of saudi arabia(haa yeah right). I leave on the 11th and I think there is another guy thats gonna be out there as well..just wanted to post my mailing address, if anyone wants to drop me some lines they would be appreciated...

SrA Joseph Guerrero
363 EMDG/SGPB
Unit 70410 Box 10
APO AE 09882

I'll be there after 6/11, plz dont send anything that might show skin between the knees to the neck(both men and women)....dont want to get busted...
I'll come back like
'Three Kings'
haha!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Good luck. Be safe over there. If you get a chance, give saddam a .223 hello for me

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
screw that bust your ass into the control center and hit the "Big Red Button" .... blow his ass to the moon

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
the only thing you can buy in Saudi Arabia is oil. and sand. that's about it...

·
Registered
161 Posts
haha and mold the lights from the coug to the tank..mebe the emblem too..hey you think you can steal some barrels of oil/gas since prices are ridiculously high here?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah, the the good ol' desert! It seems just yesterday that I was there during the war, if thats what you want to call it. It wasn't very pretty during those days, not that it is now. I spent a total of 6 months over there, 3 during the war then 3 right before the bastards blew up the dormitory in Daharan(spelling?). I took some pictures from the roof of that building just 2 weeks before it happened. I lost some friends from that, I'm getting pissed again just thinking about it, man this sucks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
appreciate the responses...i'll make sure and send you some oily sand JScullin..haha
Yeah I wish i could blow some **** up so we could all go home, but then where else would we be able to go and get a tax free check every month!!! I'll be keeping an eye out for any mail!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
ya definately gotta get a pic next to a tank that ya slapped a NECO decal on. that would ROCK! do they even sell cougs in the desert? aren't cats and cows like... sacred there? or is that egypt? hmmm... i gotta brush up on my geography.

good luck! happy hunting! kill something for us!

"YO SADDAM, SUCK IT ONE TIME BOOOOOOOY" KABLOOOOWEEEEEEEEE!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll be at PSAB the 11th 363 EMDG/SGPB
Hey I've seen a SP over here with the same last name as yours...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.