New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man I have a question on the q-pc and couldn't find to much info on it. Could you please email me here with some info, price, where to get it, and what kind of screen hook up it has, also how you get the sound out to your car? I would appreciate all the help.

THanks,
James

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the email. A little more expensive than I though. But maybe after I get that turbo that will be my next investment. How much was yours to install or did you do it yourself?

By they way my car is over the Top, maybe not compared to yours.......

Later

G

·
batty,

The Q-pc was the primary component in my Cougar that I did install. The stereo shop guys just aren't PC literate. That's okay. I don't expect them to be. They don't expect me to know everything there is to know about installation techniques, either!

As for the over the top comment, I was just razzing ya! ;)

Peace,
Keane

·
Registered
517 Posts
hey keane,
i just went to sound domain just to check out your car to see if you changed anything. last time i saw the car was at 2000 iasca finals and the two things i didnt like were the kicks and the a pillars. looks like the kicks have changed which is better, but still no work to a pillars? keep in mind im not raggin' here, but i think if you guys molded the tweets into the pillar it would match better since now it changes color halfway up the pillar. on mine i used a texture coat and repainted the entire a pillar. it looks factory except for the buldge TLRs create. anyway i still like the install just thought youd like an opinion from another cougar owner. later

josh hanson
ps- since im nursing a broken ankle, my car wont be done until july now, but will be debuting july 7&8 at detroit lakes show. its a double tripple weekend!!! hope your years going good so far!

G

·
Josh,

Yep, the kickpanels have been improved tremendously in aesthetics. However, it isn't the looks that make the difference. The sound is at least twice, maybe three times as good as it was before. A pillars? Hmmm. Well, you're right. It is kind of goofy that they change color half-way up. Maybe I need to do something about that -- even though the tweeters ARE molded into the lower pieces. They aren't just hot-glued on there, partner! 8^)

Peace,
Keane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.