New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, havent been on in a looooooong time. computer took a shat and havent had time to fix it. i live in liberty mo and wanted to get in touch and see some of these kc area cougs. mine is bone stock and im trying to get ideas as i get money. if anyone wants to get in touch email me at [email protected] or just give me a ring at 816-506-8527. i guess i didnt know there were many nice cougs in the area. get ahold of me and lets party.
rob

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: rbards
hey everyone, havent been on in a looooooong time. computer took a shat and havent had time to fix it. i live in liberty mo and wanted to get in touch and see some of these kc area cougs. mine is bone stock and im trying to get ideas as i get money. if anyone wants to get in touch email me at [email protected] or just give me a ring at 816-506-8527. i guess i didnt know there were many nice cougs in the area. get ahold of me and lets party.
rob
no asshats allowed, sorry mang :p nice to see ya over here, aint talked to ya in ages

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
rob
All the nice ones are in Oklahoma.:flushed:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM
rob
only when im on vacation and traveling though the state :p

·
Registered
787 Posts
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
Originally posted by: ZUM
rob
only when im on vacation and traveling though the state :p
Don't be so sure ;) heheh

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: 2kBlackCatGurl
play nice kiddies! :) it doesn't matter anyways, b/c the nice coug's r in springfield...haha
Yes that is correct. All the SESSY ones too
:biggrin:

K

·
0 Posts
WOW FINALLY A MEMBER CLOSE TO ME!!! Hey you live like 10 min from me! I am sure you have probably seen me around. I left a message on your cell phone because I have tried to find people in this area forever. I know like 2 guys that have black ones modded out and some peeps in KS. but I would have to say you are the closest! Well give me a call back!

·
2,588 Posts
rob
hey! welcome! if u wanna find out bout meets & stuff we've got going on, check the boards...& b sure 2 add u'r name 2 the thread called "t & a member list"...that way u can get the e-mails i send out, etc. thanx :)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: kugrrchick
WOW FINALLY A MEMBER CLOSE TO ME!!! Hey you live like 10 min from me! I am sure you have probably seen me around. I left a message on your cell phone because I have tried to find people in this area forever. I know like 2 guys that have black ones modded out and some peeps in KS. but I would have to say you are the closest! Well give me a call back!

;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts