New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
yeah me 2, i mean think about it... in the description he states the hurricane took his house, money and all that jazz... but yet. he has a camera, internet connection, and o- wait, is that a perfectly good house standing in the background behind that down tree? why gee-golly i believe so

·
Administrator
15,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hehe...personally, I was wondering why he is selling it ebay, especially so soon after the disaster...wouldn't you stick around and let the insurance sort it out?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Originally posted by: wadespencer99
Hehe...personally, I was wondering why he is selling it ebay, especially so soon after the disaster...wouldn't you stick around and let the insurance sort it out?
insurance might have droped him. i know after other majow hurricans like hugo and andrew, insurance companies droped people left and right

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
lol he has conviently lost the title too

·
Premium Member
7,864 Posts
It's a scam. Never never never buy a car without a title. I've been stuck with a car I bought on Ebay for TWO years and don't have a title. A car is worthless without a title unless you want to part it out. It is the worst situation you can ever be put it. Even if it isn't a scam never give your money over unless you get a title. If you don't have a title there is no possible way to get one unless the original owner gives it up or you go to court for it. I've gone through every possible avenue and unless you go to court you can't get one.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Blackcoog
It's a scam. Never never never buy a car without a title. I've been stuck with a car I bought on Ebay for TWO years and don't have a title. A car is worthless without a title unless you want to part it out. It is the worst situation you can ever be put it. Even if it isn't a scam never give your money over unless you get a title. If you don't have a title there is no possible way to get one unless the original owner gives it up or you go to court for it. I've gone through every possible avenue and unless you go to court you can't get one.
which car? the jag?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.