New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hood "plain fiberglass" should be in any day now "I HOPE" since it's been 2 weeks since it was shipped but anyways me and my guy at the body shop were discussing paint, I have a Zinc Yellow cougar of course but I didn't want to order the C/F insert due to a plea from a certain other Zinc Yellow owner, but I do want to do something with it, we talked about maybe using chrome illusion or pearl on the center part of the hood where the c/f insert would have been.
what do you guys think
if i use chrome illusion whice color should I use
or if pearl could you tell me more about it cause i'm not sure exactly what it is

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
thats a good idea! i would probly go with the pearl

you should of got the cf insert who cares if someone else is gonna get it ..and they dont want u to get it ..geez it would be diff if he/she lived down the block and u were buds

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
ChromaLusion only comes in pints and quarts so unless he has some laying around that matches the color you want (dunno what chromalusion would look good on yellow), you may want to do pearl cause Chromalusion at its cheapest is $280 a pint

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.