New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Never heard of such a thing, and I work for an electronics retailer (we do sell JVC). You might want to look at the Kenwood in-dash CD/DVD player with monitor (you really want cassette?). Bad News, it retails for about $2400. Very cool though. It is the same size as a standard (DIN) CD player. If you live by a Soundtrack, Ultimate Electronics, or Audio King, e-mail me and I can get you a good deal on one (could be shipped, too). Not many things we sell have an internal TV tuner, unless you want one of those TV things for the kids in the backseat. However, Alpine, Panasonic, and Sony (we don't sell the clarion anymore) make TV tuners that can be wired to monitors, of course. Help any?

Maybe this thing does exsist, we just might not sell it. I'll check it out for ya...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I know is this kid said he can get it for me cheap(like 300). I dunno if Im gonna go with it or not since I havent seen it yet. What I do want is an in-dash CD with fold/flip/motor out TV. I know they pretty much all require an exterior tuner to use the radio or connect to video sources and thats cool with me. As for actual broadcast tv--i could care less.

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.