New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know im new to the boards and all, but for all the cougar fanatics like myself, i found this site that might be of some interest. I just recently stumbled on a link to this site from speedoptions.com and found GOLD! i picked up a drift kit and some F1 fenders for $535 shipped to my bodyshop! i always wanted to modify my coug, but for the price of kits that wings west, kaminari, and aerogear got, id go broke! the parts fit pretty good with an exception of having to drill a screw in my wheel well to intstall my rocker panels. check it out www.cheapkitsdirect.com

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This isnt an ad or anything, i just thought id share some info. my cars currently in the shop, im dropping by there in a couple weeks to pick it up. im just pretty amazed on how some fellow cougar owners could be this neagtive with someone just tryin to help out the joe shmoe on a budget. thanks for the warm welcome, ive gotten more positive responses from japanese tuners. now i join a forum of people with the same car and this is how its like? wow

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Please forgive us.....you must understand though, we are a very small market in comparison to the Japanese tuners. With that being said, I am used to a limited amount of available product and so on. So when a deal comes along that seems too good to be true, I usually assume it is, especially when it comes from a newbie's first post w/ no pictures. And I think others may feel the same way. Dont take it as negativity, just speculation.

Cant wait to see your ride.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think he got mad cause Chineesboi604 hit the nail on the head. If not there would be no reason to get upset.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
again with the site that has parts for a 99-03 cougar. im just interested to know how many people have themselves an 03 cougar???

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: VHull03
im just interested to know how many people have themselves an 03 cougar???

I have one so what of it :mad:

I don't know why site always put that up....its almost like they think people are dumb :loser:

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
ha! there's those F-1 fenders I saw on ebay a couple days ago. see, there's your picture of them for the cougar

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts