New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure the right name of these but i took these off a hydi- can't spell sorry.... i paint at a body shop.. and i i don't know how hard core people are at shows in all, but little things like this can make a difference.. hope u like.. oh just to let everyone know.. my engine is full of water lol.. got to love cougars plus the alternator went a week before that happened... heheh love life anyways i think there flawless. i didn't have to buff any nips out or anything enjoy, take a look. and hope that ur car doesn't brake like mine does hehe nite

Attachments

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
BOOOOOO We want pics of them installed :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I tried to make sense of your first post but I got lost amongst all that ramble. I think you need some sleep.

The "hood lifts" look good, but we want them installed!!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I understood him pretty well. The only thing i don't understand is your engine being full of water?? Care to elaborate, please?

Edit: Oh yeah, the hood lifts look good, too:thumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My alternator died for the second time. When it decide to go the first time, i replace it with a used one from batcougar. He crashed his car... two years ago, or so. As we all known, the stock alter has always been bad. When i replaced it with a new one, i got a lifetime warrantybecause i was going to need it. Prier to that I had been losing water out of water box or whatever u want to call it. I couldn't seem to find where it was going. THe motor was running till the alternator died. When i got the new one on. I tried to start her, but she wouldn't turn over. So i pulled the spark plug out to check for spark.I thought it was a fuel problem or a spark problem. The spark plugs where fine. But water shot out of the head. So after i figured that out and knowing it didn't smell like fuel. I pulled the next spark plug out. Same thing happened. More water short out. I hope it's a head gasket it. For all i know, it might be a cracked block. I have a 4 banger stick.
AS far as ADD goes. I don;t have it.... I always have had a learn disabiled since i was kid.. I was partly death as a little child. But know im fine as far as my hearing goes... spelling... im not go good... and gramma im horrible as you can all tell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.