New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any junkyards on LI? And i mean the kind that might have cougars. ;)

if so.. LOS! LOS!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I know of one in Medford, exit 63-64 on the LIE. Check out the website forMedford Auto Wreckers What parts are you looking for? They are a pain though because you arent allowed to pull stuff themselves. This means that I they charge you for pulling stuff off the car. They wanted 50 bucks for the dash cowl over the gauges. I needed the smooth ones to replace the checkered ones on the 01-02. Yeah, so the cougar there is a 99-00 blueish purple one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
call this guy up, he is in PA. 570 2332021 His name is Joe . He still might have the cougars i got my engine from. Tell him Lucas sent you.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yeah carlos i live in medford. IF you take the LIE go down to exit 64 (route 112) and make a right onto 112. Travel approximately 1 mile and make a left onto peconic Ave. There is about 6 junkyards within an 1/8 of a mile radius all on peconic. If you wanna come down this weekend i will go down with you and then we can do the LED's. Respond on here or PM when a good time is for you. With all those junkyards they gotta have something. And i know you can walk around and pull minor things off if you want. Dont know about the one pablo is talking about, but there are tons and i walked once and just pulled a little piece off, if you want you can even get a big expensive piece and just shove it down your pants if you want. hahaha, thats if you wanna be dishonest, but a small piece you can just take.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this weekend might not work for me. we're still apt/house hunting. Also cashflow isn't entirely there yet. This is a definate thing though at some point. either later this year or early next year (before spring).

·
Registered
271 Posts
Im pretty sure, i can call and find out for you if you want. They probably close a lot earlier if they are open

1 - 7 of 7 Posts