42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i join empire neco?

i live in Horseheads, NY 14845... about 30 minutes from Ithaca

i tried to do it on empireneco.com and i haven't gotten a reply yet. :banghead:

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
it ok dont bang your head on the wall....im sure this will get better and soon you will be out of this fog and your life will seen so much more happier :grouphug: .....lol j/k...it took a few dayz for me to get on there....now that you have posted...im sure it will happen soon.....guyz......am i right:wave:

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Hey!! :wave:

Welcome! Ummm......hmmmmm.....I know 01blkcat and Slockin are working hard on the site. They'll get to you....if you want to talk to them directly I am sure you can send them a Pm and either of them can update you on your status.:)
But just because you arent on the site doesnt mean you arent one of us :biggrin:
Just check the Empire NECO forums here and look out for some meets. It would be great to have you join us! :thumbsup:
If you have any more questions please let me know and I will do my best to help you out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey thanks for the info... im looking forward to being a member. That was a pretty good joke lol.

i have a 2000 Silver Frost ATX V6

-just ordered the ST200 Engine Cover, last night
-I have an Xplod head unit 52x4 amp
-Rockford Fosgate 201s amp (600 watt peak)
-2 15" Cadence Mallets
-yesterday i did the engine compartment with blue wire loom

Sorry i still have to take pics

·
Registered
256 Posts
welcome to empire :wave:
glad to see more people joinin...meets are gonna b awesome come spring

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I got your submission, but choose a username please - you're on here under 03, and submitted as 04... let me know what you want as the final name. At the same time, please sign up at cougardb.com for an account. Right now I don't know anything about you except that your Cougar is a 2000 :biggrin: (need color, engine, tranny)

Other people that I can think of off the top of my head that need to sign up on CougarDB: DarkSide & Redbaron1 -- thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Welcome to Empire!

We're kind of going through some reorganization right now so things are still a little, well, disorganized (hence the reorganization). Anyways, meets are usually between April and October, they're usually planned about a month in advance so I hope to see you out at a couple this year!

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Originally posted by: RedBaron1
Hey!! :wave:

Welcome! Ummm......hmmmmm.....I know 01blkcat and Slockin are working hard on the site. They'll get to you....if you want to talk to them directly I am sure you can send them a Pm and either of them can update you on your status.:)
But just because you arent on the site doesnt mean you arent one of us :biggrin:
Just check the Empire NECO forums here and look out for some meets. It would be great to have you join us! :thumbsup:
If you have any more questions please let me know and I will do my best to help you out.
Nick's (aka slockin) off skiing this weekend, he won't be seeing a computer until at least late late tomorrow night...

·
Registered
256 Posts
awwww i dont wanna put me on cougardb yet...im all....stock
but hopefully me and nick will get together for our plans to my car and we'll be well on my way to bein a 3.0+mtx swap car weeeeeeeee
ill sign up later i guess..have jimmy take pics of my car...right?

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by: DarkSide
awwww i dont wanna put me on cougardb yet...im all....stock
but hopefully me and nick will get together for our plans to my car and we'll be well on my way to bein a 3.0+mtx swap car weeeeeeeee
ill sign up later i guess..have jimmy take pics of my car...right?
Hey.... I'm pretty much stock, too... :biggrin: Don't worry about signing up there - nobody is going to criticize you at all.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
im sorry - thats prolly my fault - ive got the password to the [email protected] email

i havent checked it lately - b.c the website wasnt working

EDIT: no email from you?

JASON/NICK - under the join button will you if you dont already put the [email protected] email in for members inquiring about joining - or at least have the link send members info to the above email address PLEASE

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my name on cougardb.com is fastcatcougar03, you can keep that for the site too....

2000 Silver Frost ATX V6

-just ordered the ST200 Engine Cover, last night
-I have an Xplod head unit 52x4 amp
-Rockford Fosgate 201s amp (600 watt peak)
-2 15" Cadence Mallets
-i did the engine compartment with blue wire loom

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
[/quote]Hey.... I'm pretty much stock, too... :biggrin: Don't worry about signing up there - nobody is going to criticize you at all.[/quote]

lire....ur a lire....lol:mad:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
thats why i gave all the moderator access to the email account...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thank you everyone for the welcome

Andy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts