New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a new car for the last month and a half. Finally stumbled upon it today at the Ford dealer a 07 mustang for 15k not a bad price well with in the price range I was looking and well over all a nice car. Ended up being new one of the last ones they brought in for the year and had marked it down to get it off the lot. had 33 miles on it. I know I know it isn't the GT but if you want me to have a GT you pay my insurance. I'm fine with the V6 5spd overall I'm happy with my find and happy with my new car.:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
lol... hes talkin about the V6's ov3n.

I like the new 4.0l
plenty of low end power for town driving, and plenty of HP up top to keep you happy.
makes me wish i had one... a lil.

but as always.. the only backdraw to owning a stang is EVERYONE and theyre mother owns one.

well.. atleast it tells you theyre reliable lol.

great choice on a car man! pics needed, and i lol'ed at the title. i was like "wait.. what?"

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a mustang before Vamp.
hater
Ahh Damn I knew I was forgetting the Great OV3N Please forgive me oh great one.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ov3n speaks the truth!!!

The difference in insurance. For me was about 110 a month between the two, plus the gas mileage. I went to the Mustang because I was tired of 13/16 city/hwy mpg I was getting in the avalanche.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
It sounds alright. :)
The headers and pullies aren't on yet... But they will be... And it will cause people to lose control of their bowels when I rev at them.
:crazy: if i had my MAC longtubes already theyd be ON that day.

thread hijack/

my list for exhaust is all MAC goodies. LT's, H pipe, and mufflers with dumps... but most likely gonna squeeze some resonators in there somewhere cuz i dont wanna kill everyone from the raspy goodness of the v6 :rolleyes:

/end hijack

ov3n speaks the truth!!!

The difference in insurance. For me was about 110 a month between the two, plus the gas mileage. I went to the Mustang because I was tired of 13/16 city/hwy mpg I was getting in the avalanche.
i had to change my deductable from 1000 to 500 because my bank made me do it to keep my loan :crazy: but my payment for full coverage on my lil v6 is 184 bucks a month. ugh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts