New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i dont know if you remember but a week or so ago i was thinkin about puttin 2 w7s and 2 jl 1000.1 amps in my trunk but since then i heard that the eclipse titanium 15 inchers are better than the w7s with the same amps....just wanted to get soem professional audio peoples opinnions????
Thanks again

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarBalla2k5
Neither :p

Resonant Engineering XXX
Elemental Designs A
Treo Engineering SSX
Digital Designs 9915
whats all that stuff supposed to mean?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
CougarBalla2k5 just mentioned some of the best rated SQ company of today
I got to say Elemental Designs are just superb and o yeah all these are freakin expensive

To stay on topic - JL are great

if you dont want JL then look into Diamond Audio
Eclipse - I only go for their HU but I never actually heard their speakers so dont take my word for it

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just want something to hit REALLY REALLY REALLY freakin hard i dont mean just like thump thump but i mean like pounding so bad that i set off alarms and people blocks away can hear me i want to know which of the jl w7 or eclripse 15 titanium or the other ones cougarballa mentioned: Resonant Engineering XXX Elemental Designs A Treo Engineering SSX
Digital Designs 9915..........what is the best quality and the best bass?

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
i agree with CougaKat, either go with JL, or Diamond. Diamonds top brand is a TDX and JL (as u know) is the W7, both r good and i would only go with both companies.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i was looking on the eclipse website and i am now thinkin about getting one eclipse titanium 18''? does that sound any good? it is 3000 watts rms and 5000 peak...if you go to eclipse-web.com its under speakers if ya wana look but all you let me know what you think
Thanks alot and i will definetly post pictures when this is all complete for all you to enjoy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts