New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Pikachu...

Well, your car looks scary now. I guess people won't be messing with you! LOL!

I looks good in guys eyes. It doesn't look cute anymore though. It looks guyish. Do i get a ride??

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
No Problem... it looks really good.

Okay, gotta make a goofy comment though... now, its not like I know anything about Pokemon or anything... I actually had to go ask my little brother about this... but here goes:

So... does that mean that your Pikachu has now evolved into Riachu?!?
Okay, sorry, had to say it.

(( For those that don't know anything about Pokemon: Apparently they had levels of evolution and would evolve into better, bigger, and badder versions of themselves... and my 12 year old contact informed me Pikachu evolves into Riachu... )) (( And the Pokemonster certainly looks bigger and badder ))

G

·
Very sweet looking... I ordered the Street Weapon kit tonight so I hope mine looks half as good as yours. Also, I keep reading about problems with the side skirts. Did you have problems? If so let me know. Thanks, and cool ride

·
Registered
731 Posts
dustin i have heard about magor prob with sides but i dont have them i have ww everything but the front. even the front needed a lot of work (so much that i gotta go back and fix more stuff that sowed up after paint best of luck to you on it though.
regan in the pokemon show the main pikachu gets tougher (but chooses not to evolve) that would be the pika i have hell just keep gettin better and stay a pika

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.