New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in Austin for the past week on a business trip...taking a training class at the Escalade. As my coworker and I were leaving the lot yesterday, I noticed a red Cougar with Borla dual exhaust with CF tips and got out to take a look. Then I saw the lighted Cougar emblem in the dash. Nice car, btw
Where do you work?

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Hey Dantzig, how long are you going to be in Austin? If you'll be here tomorrow, come join the meet! Just cuz you're not in LoneStar NECO, doesn't mean you aren't a NECO member!
Check the other posts about it for info.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish I could join the meet...two problems though:
1) Rental car company gave me an Alero ATX. I refuse to be seen in it.
2) I fly out this afternoon so I won't be here.

Thanks for the invite anyway!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Dude, what training class?? If it was a Stratagizer class I'm gonna be pissed! I work for HyPerformix! Man...should have let us know!
And to think I was right around the corner for the whole week... ( I just checked the registry and found out you were here) So you coming back in june for the follow up class? Be sure to let me know!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dammit...that sucks! It would have been great to hit 6th street with the Lonestar NECO crew. I'm not sure when I'll return to Austin, but it probably won't be any time this year cause my company has already spent more to train me than I spent on my entire college education! A more advanced Strategizer course would be nice as I found that one fairly easy and basic. Most professional-level classes seem to be like that though. What do you do for HyPerformix?

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm the systems administrator. I would have been the guy running around all the time looking slightly insane, like I didn't know where the hell I was going. Man, to bad you didn't check to see who was around in Austin. Like I said, I was just a few doors down all week. I'm suprised you saw my car...it was in and out of the shop all week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.