New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to James for more representation in the new Super Street!!! Congrads!!! Cars looking awesome, especially with the finished motor(for now atleast) :) Dont have a scanner so I cant scan the pic, but looks good!

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
i have not seen the issue of it yet... However I am assuming its simply for Event Coverage since the car has not been officially shot by Super Street YET :)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Yes...James got an extrodinary amount of exposure that night...even had his own personal security guard to watch the cougar.... Twas and awesome event and was glad to be apart of it...

·
462 Posts
Originally posted by: Magoo
Yes...James got an extrodinary amount of exposure that night...even had his own personal security guard to watch the cougar.... Twas and awesome event and was glad to be apart of it...
:rofl: That was kinda funny... Security kept looking at us like we were going to hurt something while we were talking. :)

Congrats James! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
660 Posts
We all need to write to Super Street and get them to do an layout. might be hard considering how they are so anti-domestic. Just got my mag today and the car looks schweet James. Keep up the good work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts