New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JAMES, don't KNOW YOUR SCREEN NAME SORRY, BUT anyhow I WAS TOLD BY GARY AT FORDPARTSONLINE THAT YOU MAY KNOW THIS : WHAT WILL IT TAKE OR IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO FIT A 2001 FRONT BUMPER COVER ON A 99 COUG? ARE THE PARTS THAT MUCH different OR IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO THIS. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT . THANX BILLY

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
hEY BILlY, HoW do You noT KNoW jAMes' SCrEeN NaME AfTEr bEIng HerE For 7 mOntHs?

BTW, JAMES' COMPUTER DOESN'T DISPLAY CAP-ONLY THREADS.

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
WELL AT LEAST THE WHOLE POST WASNT IN CAPS THIS TIME.

I THINK I UNDERSTOOD THE don't PART, THE anyhow PART AND THE different PART. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Billy - James names is CustomCougars.. I am pretty sure it will fit.. since all aftermarket full bumpers replace for all years.. But he would be able to give you a more definate answer..

Everyone else - layoff man... Maybe his keyboard is broken.. maybe he is at work on a terminal that only uses caps.. who knows.. but damn.. give the kid a break..

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
I agree with Merc... no need to blast someone like that.

Besides, maybe he doesn't spend enough time here (like the rest of us with no life) to know James' screen name, especially considering he changed it less than 7 months ago... it used to be ChromaCougar.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seems as tho everyone has lots to say, just nothing i want to hear. can we all take a time out ,from taking digs on me ,so i try and get some answers PLEASE!!!. I just want to get my bumper fixed ya'll.so i will try a final time here. what is it going to take to put a 01 cover on a 99 coug. gary at fp online says the bumper core looks alot differnt from the 99 to 01. i am hoping to just slide a 01 cover on and paint it . thanx for the help or should i say digs(smile) billy ps. ya'll can relax now. i will type in lower case for all you people that have such a hard time reading caps.

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Billy - James names is CustomCougars.. I am pretty sure it will fit.. since all aftermarket full bumpers replace for all years.. But he would be able to give you a more definate answer..
Billy, see above quoted from Merc. :) You can try to PM CustomCougars.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
yeah send a PM to CustomCougars, or go to his website at http://www.customcougars.com/ click the contact button and send him an email, he's usually pretty good with customer service

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FastCat,
Don't listen to those who make fun of you, most of us just have nothing better to do.

I'll PM you with what I am about to put, since everyone prolly scared you off of here anyhow:

The Lower cover cannot fit on the 99-00 bumpers due to the new lower grill design. On our cars, we have a mesh grill looking thing. On the 2001+, they have bars going straight across that are used to anchor the lower part of the bra.

I have a bra with a similar problem, once the weather gets better I am going to try a few fixes, I'll let you know if i came with anything.

-John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts