New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 380 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This years meet will be held May 26-27th. It's the only week that i have available before CF this year with my schedule at work since im in charge of the auditorium. I know its Memorial day weekend, but I do have a BBQ after all.

Like the previous years bring on the mods and we can get them done for the most part. If you have something big let me know cause youll have to show up early in the morning. I know theres at least 2 people that want to do suspension. Ill keep a running list here of the attendees and "scheduled" mods they want to do.

The house is very easy to get to and we have PLENTY of room for cars/tents. Hopefully this year we can have a BIGGER fire. If you dont know the location is in Valparaiso, IN (NW Indiana). Ill post up an addy when the time gets closer

Depending on whats playing at the drive in we might hit that up,(Pirates 3 and Spiderman 3) go mini golfing or go karting. Might even head up to the beach and take some pics at the Dunes. We might just sit around the fire, cook smores, and and garage sized Xbox

Anyone that wants either a strut bar or an antenna can hand me $60 cash and $25 cash and ill even put them in for ya if you get one there. just let me know about the bars ahead of time so i can have it ready.

And for an added bonus, this year on Sunday May 27th, my autox region is having an event. I would love to have a bunch of cougars (and a goat and horse :poke:) come join the fun. Entry fee for that is $30 for non SCCA members. If you plan on running please pregister here

For those that will be traveling long distances you are more than welcome to come up friday night. We have a local car show every friday night weather permitting that ill be going to.

Ill update this with more info as time goes along, but im just getting this out there for people to mark the date and make the right arrangements

Directions/addy/phone
From Chicago: get go either I80 east or I94 east and take it to I65 south. Take that to HWY 30 east (merriville exit) and drive approximately 20 (6th stop light from the waterpark, but ill have to check that) and turn left on 250W(Tower Rd). Go through the stop light and its the 3rd house on the left

From South: I65 north to HWY 30 east. drive approximately 20min. There is a green US Federal Credit Union sign just before the light that you turn left onto 250W(Tower Rd). Go through the stop sign and its the 3rd house on the left

From MI: Take 94 west to HWY 49 south, Chesterton exit. Got to HWY 30 west. Turn right 2 stop lights past Wiseway grocery store. Go through stop light, 3rd house on the left

From Eastern IN: Got to HWY 30 west. Turn right 2 stop lights past Wiseway grocery store. Go through stop light, 3rd house on the left

Or if you want to mapquest it like frosty did a couple years back :rofl:
270N 250W
Valparaiso, IN 46385

two one nine seven nine eight zero six five six

Attendees

Jaged alt/ps pullies roush bar/boxed control arms/ 3x guage pod......
Badazz fill a motor mount for jaged
Bensenvill
MerCoug99
Frosty sway bar and ....svt stuff :rofl:
Mr & Mrs. Phantom assumming big tent
Sonza68
RedMofo +1 big tent ----- jaged RSTB, FSTB
J man
Aries & Mary know that they ar gonna do their best to show
Asymmetric OMP FSTB and Trubendz Ypipe
Jamallot
Edison freedom design bar jaged bar perhaps
Concept14 jaged RSTB
Drewmanfu
Hug N Smiles clean air filter
DagerOne SVT lite
Bbox
ClaymoreWW

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
I'd like to make this . . . but with All Ford Nationals being just a week later . . . ugh. :(

Anyone wanna put me up for a few days? :cover:

·
Super Moderator
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know its close to carlisle but with my schedule for work, weather, and fest thats what i could do. i dont care if you stayed for an extra day or so as long as you sleep on the other side of the house chainsaw, but youd have to talk to my other half.

·
That link is NSFW
14,377 Posts
yes I will be there.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Roughly 2.5 hours from here. Hrm.

OoooOOoooh. 48 miles from my inlaws who live in Culver, IN. I might be able to pull that off. :) Noted.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Sounds like fun! I'd like to try to make it as well, if it's alright to have an outsider...

·
That link is NSFW
14,377 Posts
does that mean we're getting birthday cake then??

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I'll be there Jason,your meet last year was fun:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
i might show up too. got to check my schedule

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
jaged said:
just dont make any u turns this year david
Thats right, I might lose the rest of my bumper:banghead:

·
Registered
10,945 Posts
Yep, it's going to be a camping night.

If it wasn't, then Jason wouldn't be able to show everyone the mysterious robot in the woods again . . .

1 - 20 of 380 Posts