New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found this lil monster in my garage over the weekend. I bought it back in 02-03 I think... dont remember how much I even paid for it. I believe it came off of Craig Flango's cougar way back when.

I put it up for free in my local section, but i dont think anybody even visits that section anymore so I figured id put it up here and see if anybody wants to make me an offer on it. If not, its goin on the garbage.

IIRC its all ready to be installed into a cougar. I havent read much here lately so I dont know if anybody is using these things or not.. they were 'hot' for awhile i think.

Id probably let it go for only a shipping and handling fee. Its heavy as sin so id probably think it would be atleast 10 bucks to ship.. so start there for min offer.

If nobody wants it, its going in the garbage.

Let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
I'm assuming that this is basically a capacitive ignition system, I would pay the 10 bucks plus whatever shipping is to Canada if your willing to ship it here.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if its as easy as mailing anywhere else Ill ship it out to you.. as long as im not out anything in doing it. whats the best way to mail it out to canadia?

As far as doing anything.. it supposed to increase spark and stuff... better gas mileage, etc... dont really know much about it.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
sounds pretty good, I've heard that usps is a good company to use when shipping to canada, but havn't personally dealt with any as of yet, I live in Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada.

Are there any members reading this that have anything we should know about shipping something like this to Canada ???

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
To ship to Canada USPS you just have to fill out one simple (like 5-10 lines) form and pay the shipping and it goes, they will give you the form at the psot office.

If you ship UPS or FEDEX they will charge the recipient a helfty duty fee once it gets to them in Canada, made that mistake once when shipping a UIM and cost they guy another $100 or so to get it when it got there ups.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
the form is called the 2976 form or the 2976A form.

also known as the Nafta form [North American Free Trade Agreement Certificate of Origin]

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
sounds good, pm me with some shipping quotes, doesnt really matter how fast the shipping is

1 - 12 of 12 Posts