New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright everyone don't know if anyone wants to go cause i know there is one on sunday...

There is gonna be a car show held in the parking lot on NOV. 22. saturday... no entry fee... reg. starts at 10, judging @12, awards @4...

Bring out your cars... if not just to chill out... it will be fun. if you want more details pm me or hit me up on the thread...

****DYNO MACHINE WILL BE HERE ALSO: $30 FOR 2 PASSES****

J&J auto is on armistead ave. If you want to go let me know.

directions there are easy

get on 64 west and go to The first Hampton Roads Center Parkway exit. follow that to the end and make a left onto Armistead Ave.stay on armistead for about a mile there will be a shopping center on the left and J&J auto is in there. the address is 2385 N Armistead ave. Hampton 23665

you all have my number if you need anything let me know.

***edited to add address***

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
hey..then we can go to the dyno on sunday too....that'd be cool...we can make our cars dyno whores....

nah but seriously...i prolly wouldn't be able to make it...if i went to anything i'd go to the thing i posted for sunday....i've been wantin to see my co-workers 9 second mustang....if i make it to that even....

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh thats my boy Carter I keep telling him to log on here butu he never does. So I just quit trying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts