New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The J-body guys from Dallas and Houston are meeting in Temple, TX for a meet on Saturday, 8 of November. We are going to a track nearby for the rest of the night. After hanging out with the SA NECO guys I thought it would be cool to invite anybody who could make it. Us Jbody guys would like to see some nice cats out there.

I'll post some more info when I get it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello, i haven't been on in a while, Kinda hated the world for a while. Sounds like a good idea, I would like to go if that is all right. Get back at me.
Thanks
P.S. I did not get a chance to thank the Houston guys, and girls for the Vp when I was some one else. Also, want to apologize to the operator of the site, guess, the whole triing to setup a meet thing went and blew up in my face. Anyway that is over, and I had gotten rid of lotta stress. I just want to be one of the norms. Peace

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK here is the link to the thread on The J-Body Organization

·
Registered
240 Posts
This all will happen on Sat. Nov 8 @ 10:00am. They are putting together maps for where it will be. When I get ahold of one..I will post it. Looks like they are hitting the track there that night....possibly. It may be a little difficult to reserve. They are asking for 5 bucks a person that way we dont have to worry about having to get stuff to eat, drink etc. Any other information will be on the JBO link or I can get it to you.

Chris (Jester)

·
Registered
191 Posts
is the meet still going on . i live in killeen and have a slightly modified 99 cougar , just wanna see other cougars and domestics, post more info please

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey Flip, yeah its still goin. I know I am going. There may be another one or two. From the way it looks there is going to be prodominately J-Bodies but there will also be a mixture of others as well (beetles, SRT-4's, focus or two...etc.). Even though they (JBO) set it up, it looks like a conglomerate car meet. Should be fun.

Jester

·
Registered
240 Posts
Meet is still going on. Not too many cougars as of yet but I know the JBO guys (and their friends) from the houston area will be there.

·
Registered
191 Posts
if anybody wants to meet up and roll over there just reply to this message or give me a call 702-4866 name is Excel . you ' ll see me in killeen with a slammed black kewg ,clean w/b&g sticker & FORD RACING sticker . getting my flows installed tommorrow at deepstage. how many of u guys go to north vally mills dr . in waco on fri,sat. went there for the first time last week pretty cool place to represent ur car

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well, once again, work has revered its ugly head. Thanks to the wonders of my 'job' I will be unable to attend this wonderful function so that I may parade around(Veteran's Day Parade) in my desert uniform on saturday. God I love being voluntold.... If you go, hvae fun and let me know what I missed.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i totally understand what you mean green. thats a long ass drive

·
Registered
46 Posts
well, dudes, think i am going to stay in town, a friend needs my help working on the house in seabrook<over by clearlake> and i get 6 bucks an hour tax free, woohoo. Anyway, any cougars go, have fun.
Peace

1 - 17 of 17 Posts