New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a how to for this modification somewhere? ive searched and cannot find a hot to on this. please help, thanks

G

·
Originally posted by: slownfurious
is there a how to for this modification somewhere? ive searched and cannot find a hot to on this. please help, thanks
What is that you are looking for exactly?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: blast
Originally posted by: slownfurious
What is that you are looking for exactly?
read the thread title. he's looking for an "IAT how to". i know i've read about people doing it on here, but have not seen an actual howto yet (but have not really looked). run a search for "IAT" on the boards here and i'm pretty sure you'll come up with something.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Go to the search and type in IAT you'll find some stuff though. A note on this mod though: many people consider it a bad thing for the engine. You're tricking the computer into thinking cooler air is going into the engine when it really isn't. You could definitely do some damage to either the engine or the ECU in the long run. Plus I think you have to run hi octane gas all the time. A small gain in performance for the price you'll end up paying later on...

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.