New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naw it will be housing the Air Ride Guages so I will be fine no need to take eyes off road

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Originally posted by: spacedog73
Good news for your passenger. They are going thru the window!! Although they'll be able to see the oil temp. on the way out I suppose.
Would this gauge pod somehow hinder the seatbelt's performance?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Originally posted by: Cougaritus
If you were smart you would have a mold made from them and sell em... make it in CF and prepare to make LOTS OF MONEY!
yep

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOTS O MONEY does sound good....

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by: Aries
Originally posted by: spacedog73
Good news for your passenger. They are going thru the window!! Although they'll be able to see the oil temp. on the way out I suppose.
Would this gauge pod somehow hinder the seatbelt's performance?
I guess they will be going out the window, if I were a bad driver and they were not wearing their seatbelt. Other than that they will just bump their head a little...But thats cool "I'M NOT BUILDING MY CAR FOR YOU" :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by: 8BaLL
:rofl:You got jacked with his price too
Thats right cause everyone has one of these and he should have just put them up for sale, wholesale, oh yea I forgot, he only has one. :)

Just giving you crap

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Originally posted by: Cougaritus
If you were smart you would have a mold made from them and sell em... make it in CF and prepare to make LOTS OF MONEY!
I wouldn't buy one, unless I had a turbo.

Mike

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the only thing I am not sure of is if I can get air lines up to those openings for my air bag guages. I guess we will find out.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
wonder if there is any way to keep the airbag under them and just have that as a shell...you gotta figure if you hit somethong hard enough to deploy the airbags then you wont be worrying about a small fiberglass component on you dash....make it a functional shell though..some how bond it to your exisiting dash and still have a way to remove if you ever need to change the gauges...just a thought...

G

·
I dont understand why you all are giving him a hard time about all this? I say congrats on the pruchase, itll look sweet in your car.

Enough said.

and to the rest of yall, if you want lower prices make a product and release it :)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
If I know James I have a feeling there might already be a mold somewhere out there?? Not sure but i think he would do that... hell I would of too...

Gonna be tight in the car with bags... i guess you are "original" now!!! WOOHOO!!! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.