New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought I would talk about stuff. Umm I am selling the cougar. New project on the way. That means Black Widow might not have a cougar anymore :cry:. Umm... There might be some nice cougars rolling around next year. I know of a few that if get done will be amazing! Everyone that didn't go to System Seven last year should go this year. Everyone that went last year should go this year. Should be alot better. Already working out all the kinks of last years show. To everyone that does not know what that is: A car show that Black Widow is involved with tossing. Go to this site. Alot will be changing that people didn't like last year. Also it would be great if everyone would come to the show that Black Widow it tossing by ourselves this year. It will be early in the year and at the stadium View sports bar in Green Bay. Info on that will be coming soon. If people don't know what Black Widow is; it is the car club I am in. Go here. Site created by the one and only DV6cougar and his people. NOT DONE THO, I still need to put everyones cars/trucks up on it. ummm. I think that is all, Winter sucks! o ya and happy holidays to everyone!
Mark

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, I have been thinking about it and researching it alot and will be selling it to get the new project.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nobody ever leaves WI-NECO!
Nobody! :evil:

:biggrin:

Keep in touch with us.
Don't feel bad about leaving, even I have been thinking about leaving.
But then I need to find people to buy my GC's, CF hood...etc..
I tried to sell some parts a month or so ago and just got jerked around.

Any hints on what the new project might be?

System 7 was fun, the only things I would change are:

the weather -oy vey!

the tunes, I don't want to sound like an old fart here but playing techno music at ear busting levels was too much.

the registration: If the car was like the civic that was parked next to Crispy's they should be told "no" "beter luck next year".
That civic was horrible, it was rusting away before my eyes, it had gay ass green neon paint all over it, it was a joke.

Freebies- give me lots and lots of free stuff just for showing up.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
dude, that Civic won something which was unbelievable not to mention all he did all day was sleep in his car..

Brad.. I need GC's and struts REALLY bad... I would have snatched that shizzy up immediately

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o don't worrie i had a nice little word about the music at the show. free stuff is always nice but not free to everyone. I also hope it does not rain. and about the civic....... yes that was not my department.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts