New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Hey! Wow! It's been a minute since the last time I was on this website. I love the updated features and look. Awesome to see that it's still going after all these years!

I sold my car I believe in 2015. I originally had it in 04. Ever since discovering the forum, I came here for any suggestions, questions, and whatnot. Everyone here helped tremendously. After selling the vehicle, I wondered what had come to the young couple who purchased it being that I never saw my car again. Well the past weekend, along the bayfront, I spotted her! Wow, that is what I initially thought, being that I sold her at 232,000 miles. Unfortunately, she was just a shadow of her former self cosmetically. The seats were ripped up, the dash was cracked, and there were numerous beer bottles in the trunk (the new owner, let me check it out). What was cool though was under the hood, it looked exactly how I left it. The Borla exhaust was still hooked up with the weapon type r headers and SVT lite kit I purchased here. I forgot to check the mileage but I'm sure, it was the same engine.

Anywho, I just wanted to rant about it being that it made me feel good. Does anyone here have any similar stories? Again, it's great to see this site still going strong.:)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome back “Hey”

I still have my 2000 Cougar that I bought in 2004. Purchased a project car in March 2020. 2001 Zn MTX. Got too many cars and have to sell the 2001 Zn. So if anyone is interested I put it in the for sale section. Thanks Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
393 Posts
I had someone at a past car show come up to my 1974 Dodge Dart and look around a little and saying that he was pretty sure that it was his old car. Instead in this case I made it look a lot better than when he had it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts