New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, we need a thread for this here. There is a member of kytn that just sold headlights that I needed! :banghead: (we'll leave that person anon, hehehe). So if anyone has things for sale or trade post them here first and help your brothers/sisters in kytn out.

***Stickied by Y2Kat***

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Once I figure out the "sticky" thing I'll see what I can do

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
OK...we now have a local "For Sale" topic. It's stickied for 30 days to see how it's used

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Lets use this one for right now until we see how much use it gets...sound good?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Lets use this one for right now until we see how much use it gets...sound good?

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
the headlights arent sold yet... they are still on my car. I will not sell them until i get the 01/02 lights to replace them. I have an 01/02 drivers side right now, im just in need of a passengerside then i will sell them. More than likely it will be 2-3 weeks before they are off the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I will have 3L parts for sale after i finish the swap....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by: KnappstamaN
the headlights arent sold yet... they are still on my car. I will not sell them until i get the 01/02 lights to replace them. I have an 01/02 drivers side right now, im just in need of a passengerside then i will sell them. More than likely it will be 2-3 weeks before they are off the car.

hehe, feeling guilty? just kidding. Yea if you don't sell them to someone else i'm interested. My headlights are cracked and pretty much a sack of crap right now.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have a stock set of 16in Cougar wheels and a stock Spruce Green bumper cover and the bumper support thingy that I will sell if anyone wants them......

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
i got the dash shroud for a 99-00 and a dash piece around the radio bezel...99-00 also. i know oliver was looking for one . i got one let me know

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
i wanted to send it out and get it wrapped in cf unless oliver gets it before i get it out

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
buy NEW TIRES.......2 at a time if funds are low. tires and brakes are more important than pretty mods

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.