New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got out of the military on 29 Sept. at Scott AFB, IL.

I was stationed in Fayetteville for 4 years when I bought my Cougar in 99.

As luck would have it I got a job that will move me back to NC.(Thomasville)

The basis of this post is to know when and where you all hang out and if you need garage space to let me know. I am working with my Step-Dad and he has a garage, tools out the ying-yang(I have counted and it comes to, out the ying yang) and it is right off of Business 85.

I look forward to meeting you guys and have some stuff to sell.

Visteon front- normally $125-Carolina NECO price $100
Roush rear- $125-Carolina NECO price $100.

So don't be a stranger and I will be working in NC and SC so I can usually make alot of meets.

I am leaving St. Louis on Friday and arriving in NC on Sunday. Moving crews(you guys) are always welcome.j/k

Some of you might remember my old screen name as CarolinaCoug, but it has been 2 years since that name was used.

Tim

·
Registered
434 Posts
Originally posted by: IlliniCougar
Moving crews(you guys) are always welcome.j/k
thats so biased! only guys!? what, ya thinks chics can't do it just as well? ;) LmAo! I'm juss bustin ya up, :rofl: Welcome (apparently) back, :) Or acctually from me, it would be just a regular welcome cause i'm new mahself :biggrin: :thumbsup:

on another note i SOOOOOO Had a BLAST last night!!! and the good thing is I didn't :puke:

edit: and juss so everyone knows, i WAS only pickin up there ^^^ lol,

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yea, I forgot it was y'all down there.

Well, up here in Illinois it is you guys=guys, chicks, or group of people.

I will have to get used to the talk down there. It won't take long though.

Tim

·
Registered
434 Posts
Don't worry hon...I've only lived here 9 months, still havein a heck of a time tryin to learn it....lol:biggrin:

·
Registered
663 Posts
what does the rousch rear look like and will it fit a 02?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Roush rear is in the origainal out of the box form. I don't want to lie to you as I am not sure if it will fit an 02 or not.

I hope it does. Just not sure.

Tim

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hells yeah man, I'onna (spit) welcum you back to da good 'ol Norf Cackalackie. We'es coo down hea. (spit)If'n ya'll gonn be needin any help, jus lemme an any o me kin folks know 'an we'll der in a jiffy.(spit)

For real though, welcome back to NC, and I remember you as CarolinaCoug, well I don't know that I remember you persay, but I remeber the name CarolinaCoug, so that's good enough right? You gonna get your old name back?

You say you have a shop garage at your leisure huh....hmmm....j/k that is nice to know though.

Nice to add another to our list of ever growing member list.

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey Tim! I remember you! Welcome back! It's been a while! We're glad to have you back in the good ole' south! I love the idea of a garage with tools out the ying yang! Anyway, you'll notice that the people have changed since you left here, but we're still the crazy crew and I doubt that'll ever change!

Julie

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeppers, I may change back who knows.

Looking forward to getting back in Carolina, so I hope to meet everyone and get some mods put on.

I really need to sell these parts because the kids are barefoot and hungary and I need to get them out of the house.

That is a joke about the kids, cause I ain't got none. That I know of.....

So I will try to get on this computer thingy as often as I can so we can meet up and do whatever it is you guys do.

Tim

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
thats awesome! I am about 2 hours from charlotte... I have no idea where thomasville is. But its all good! I hope to see you at a meet soon

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I made it down here.

I started my new job working for the ol' man on Monday and we put in a 20 hour day. He said "it usually isn't like this."

Pretty sweet job, but I gotta alot to learn.

So when is the next meet? I need an excuse to get out of the house.

Tim

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The next meet is tomorrow! A few of us are going to a show at Myrtle Beach! Check a few posts up... if you'd like to go, let one of us know and we'll get you some more details!

Julie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts