New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or is it kinda hard to pick up on a girl on the bus? Mind you alot of us college folk take the bus to school cuz its free for students. Now that being said. I can never manage to do anything but small talk with the fear that other females/dudes are looking and listening to what I'm saying. I had the perfect chance to get them digits from a girl today. I've talked to her a few times. But I didn't cuz I worry too much about the stupid shìt. :( It would be easier to not feel like a total moron if it were conditions I couldn't control, but I had control of my own destiny here. Thanks for playing along with the I'm a ****** game! Winner Josh!

/end rant

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well, if your ever on the bus and not heading in the direction of school, see if she wants to grab a bite to eat. Start simple. If things work, you have plenty of time to impress her later.

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
Originally posted by: nuty1der
Well, if your ever on the bus and not heading in the direction of school, see if she wants to grab a bite to eat. Start simple. If things work, you have plenty of time to impress her later.
WTF?!?! when did you start thinking logically?

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: DEVIOUSDEV
Who cares what the other people on the bus think? If they're listening to your conversation, they've got problems anyway ;)
I know, right. But its like a fear of public speaking on a more intimate level, like I'm airing whats in my head to the girl across the way or the one next to her that I know are listening >8-[

Originally posted by: LostRacer
LOL @ Tyrice. 8-] Joe's got a good idea :cool: that might of worked. I got no time to impress anyone now tho, semester over and no number. Oh well gotta start fresh next semester :flushed:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Originally posted by: vizual
Originally posted by: DEVIOUSDEV
Who cares what the other people on the bus think? If they're listening to your conversation, they've got problems anyway ;)
I know, right. But its like a fear of public speaking on a more intimate level, like I'm airing whats in my head to the girl across the way or the one next to her that I know are listening >8-[

LOL @ Tyrice. 8-] Joe's got a good idea :cool: that might of worked. I got no time to impress anyone now tho, semester over and no number. Oh well gotta start fresh next semester :flushed:
Damn, aint that a *****.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I'm thinking from another persons perspective. Not my own you dick.

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
If you can't isolate, attempt to move to a position where you can. Create a feeling of intimacy (one on one conversation in a less 'public' environment). Talk to her when you get off the bus, joke a little. Make her smile, then ask for the number. It's harder to say no when you're smiling unless she really dislikes you. ;)

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
If you can't isolate, attempt to move to a position where you can. Create a feeling of intimacy (one on one conversation in a less 'public' environment). Talk to her when you get off the bus, joke a little. Make her smile, then ask for the number. It's harder to say no when you're smiling unless she really dislikes you. ;)
yeah, listen to rico suave here.
smiling = good

I still think even though the semester is over, you'll still see her now and then.
don't give up! but also don't let your search for her create blinders. There might be plenty of other chicas strolling right around you. Take notice of them too. :)

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Pass her a note. "For a good time call 867-5309" just kidding. But seriously you could keep it a little more low key by saying here is my number if you are interested in going for coffee give me a call.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Or you could look at it this way, if she's hot or at least decent more then one guy that being you, would want her number. But for the same reason you're not asking is the same reason they're not asking, so be the man and ask! :thumbsup: and if she says get lost, others won't look down at you because they now know that they wouldn't get it either so you did them a favor.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by: BRANDY
Havent we been through this already........ just talk to her.
Oh I did, multiple times, but I think I had too much of a 'plan' for when/how I was gonna ask her out and just about everything that could of went wrong did. It was a learning experience (don't talk to a girl you're attracted to only about 2~ weeks before class is over).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.