New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just had the crazy idea of hooking up a smoke/fog machine underneath my car. then you turn it on when stopped, and fog rolls out from under the car and it would look super cocky with neons also... just wondering if this is feasible???

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Yes it is- check out my familybiz link for fog machines. What you would need to do is pipe in a fog machine to PVC outlets from inside the car, best location would be from the spare tire well. There is already a drain plug, just make it at least 1" in diameter and run the PVC from the machine to a y pipe. Then drill out the PVC with channels to allow the fog mist to escape. Mounting the pipe from the y would be as simple as zip ties to the sub frame. Ive done this to limo's before, kinda easy to do. The only thing you need to worry about is proper cooling of the fog machine, they get hot and need ventilation constantly to keep from overheating and prematurely shutting down.

Oh and most machines are 120volts, just get a ac/dc converter of at least 300 watts.
There are 12v fog producers, but ive had problems with those in not enough wattage to have enough fog. PM me if you need any more info-

G

·
heh the one time i tried this I got one too powerful and while testing it in the garage. I stepped away for about a minute and i came back and I thought the garage was on fire....

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
heh the one time i tried this I got one too powerful and while testing it in the garage. I stepped away for about a minute and i came back and I thought the garage was on fire....
Wasn't that your electrical system? :tongue:
:cover:

G

·
Originally posted by: LostRacer
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
Wasn't that your electrical system? :tongue:
:cover:
:disgust:

:rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts