New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I personally dont like it, but hey, its a new part for a "living dead" car.

P.S: By living dead, i mean out of production.:drama:

S

·
0 Posts
please no cat....dont do that horrible thing to your car...she wont like you anymore.... lol

·
Banned
3,229 Posts
LOL. The only thing is Carbon Fiber would look dumb on my car and I dont feel like painting over it since I feel it is a sin. LOL

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Hood has been available... however ViS just used one of our customer's cars... now they are able to confirm fitment and item is ready for shipment...

At this time Item has been added to CustomCougars.Com

·
Registered
189 Posts
I think its a little over the top... I would consider it if the intake was smaller (more vertically than horizontally) and the lines were shorter and there wasnt the original lines in the center from the stock hood. Shorten up the edges that lead to the induction scoop (i believe its called), and cut off some of the height off the scoop so it doesnt look so blocky, have the hood dip down into the scoop (from the angle it doesnt look like it does, just a flush hood all around) and I think it would look good. Everything is just to big and over done for that type of hood in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
"Hey this ugly ass grill might actually flow with that hood.... "

I don't think anything will flow with that grill, lol.

I like the hood, and I think I will end up picking it up... I think it would go well with the X1 fenders and a few of the kits... maybe not with a plain stock cougar. LoL, I love the "rice" comments. Hey, to each his own. Some call rice on painted interiors too. ;) Heck, people call rice on everything you do to your car these days. At least my car will be running on Uncle Bens!

-Pat- -ReToM7-

1 - 20 of 20 Posts