New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bet some of you have seen this, but i thought i would share with those who havent. i love the interior, and i would love mine to look like this, but i cant stand most of the exterior work.

link

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
i am considering buying that for my girlfriend adn bringing it back to stock would be cheap just need to have the mirror frames painted get rid of that wing and paint the grills balack again

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would you be bringing the interior back to stock as well? because if so, i would trade you seats! i have the dark grey with the light grey in the middle. they arnt leather though.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
i dont' knwo i have to have her see it and see what she things... i woudl probably want to try and get a full set of matched seats for it if we do it and then trade teh dash pieces for stock but if anythign happens i will be sure to get ahold of you about a trade

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would also love to trade for the painted dash pieces if you were interested, so definatly let me know whats going to go on with that! thanks!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice catch. i saw that another cougar that someone posted about eairlier this week from ebay had the check engine light on, and the 3 lights to the far right on as well. i was like "those probably arent good"

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
wow that interior looks hott! :hitit:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Originally posted by: Estiem
i saw the cel... but i was thinkin it was just the key in the 'on' position...
The engine is running, note the rpms. Also looks like the two driver's side wheels are missing a lug nut or maybe even have a broken/missing stud.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Hmmm...I live about 20 minutes from that car lot. I could swing by there and check it out. I think ive seen that one rolling around before, who couldnt miss that color scheme and spoiler.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,979 Posts
The interior is cool and all, but...

really, stock tan leathers in the back? People can see those too!

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: sonza68
Correct, it looks like the center caps off the stock 15s on those wheels.
There's not a "center cap" on the stock 15's...... I think its just a stick on emblem.......

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by: Keliente
The black and white look really classy together on the interior, I'm not sure about the exterior...it kind of looks like an oreo on crack.
:rofl:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.