New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want a replacement for the interior light and the trunk light..im looking for red, i was told that i could not order them, is this true?

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
wrong... i forget the bulb number, it's in the owners manual... anyhow just about any speed shop should have them just take yours out and bring it in

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did exactly what u said, they ordered a set, they came in..and...wrong size..then they told me that they could not get any ones bigger

G

·
I put a smaller size that i bought from pepboys I think the number is 211 any way i just pinched the leads together a little closer and it works. just make sure your getting colored glass and not painted the painted stuff looks pink after awhile.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the info..i didnt even think about pinching them together.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info..i didnt even think about pinching them together.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
they do exist.... i used to have them on my car.... heck i even bought them at a truck stop of all places
.... APC should sell them, i say Hella would to and like just about every other lighting company

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.