New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a lazer red coug and i am having a ****load of trouble trying to find a paint for my interior that matches the red. does anybody have any suggestions?im thinkin im gonna try duplicolor metalcast?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
laser red is a tri color paint i believe, crispy could help you with this. shes a painting goddess, or you could go to a paint shop have have some color mixed.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Duplicolor makes another red that is very close to Laser Red for the interior ... its called Torreador Red (my spelling might be off)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any idea where i could find that color cuz ive went to a coulple paces around town today and none of them had it? anywhere online maybe?

S

·
0 Posts
all u have to do is go to either a paint body shop supplier....or go to dealer ship with your paint code. even the paint/body shop suppliers can get u the color ur looking for if u have the paint code.and most of the time if u dont have the paint code. cause they will have books with all stock paint colors for each manufactures for each year

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you decide not to paint if I have a red and black carbon fiber kit that matches almost exactly that looks real nice which Is another option for you.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
paint shops cannot mix tri color paints.. you certainly can get a compressor and buy all 3 pints and go to town but the normal person will not do that..

Hi-Temp paint choice would be Duplicolor Metalcast system.. buy the silver ground coat and then the red anodized color for over it.

The other Duplicolor paint that I mentioned should be out on the shelves... I myself have found that out of the 3 paint places here that sell the Duplicolor brand only 1 seems to have that color in stock all the time.. it's a metallic and also comes in a darker version too..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts