New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interest - Euro Cougar Armrest...

Who would be interested in the European Cougar Center Console Armrest ONLY.... Upon getting my items for the RHD Conversion, I noticed that the armrest had two intergrated cup holders.... the UK's version of the fix for cup spiller.... plus its nice for rear passengers....

Attached is a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
so the hinge flips the top all the way down reverse? my current one does not flip that far... mine also does not open in 2 spots like the normal one.. I've seen some with a small compartment right under the armrest and then it opens again to unveil the large CD storage area...

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by: Crispy
so the hinge flips the top all the way down reverse? my current one does not flip that far... mine also does not open in 2 spots like the normal one.. I've seen some with a small compartment right under the armrest and then it opens again to unveil the large CD storage area...
Crispy... the one with dual compartments is 01 Cougars....

This Euro version does flip all the way back.. the hinge is different

·
Registered
41 Posts
Correct me if im wrong, but if this thing flips all the way back, wouldn't there be a risk of setting something too heavy there,( some idiot in the back putting too much weight on it), and it breaking your center console where it bolts up?????????? I like the idea of it, but its just a concern you might want to think about, if you have idiot friends like me.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
all i need is a standard '01 center console... hmm time to start shopping i guess... anyone got ideas i don't know where is cheapest...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.