New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had just received the demon eyes from customcougars.com and on CC it said that they would come with instructions for the installation...well they didn't. Even on the site for the demon eyes it says install directions for cougars are "coming soon." This sucks b/c none of my performance shops will attempt without instructions...if anyone knows how or has a how-to on the demon eyes from CC.com please post them...thanks

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Originally posted by: XxGlassJAw311xX
I had just received the demon eyes from customcougars.com and on CC it said that they would come with instructions for the installation...well they didn't. Even on the site for the demon eyes it says install directions for cougars are "coming soon." This sucks b/c none of my performance shops will attempt without instructions...if anyone knows how or has a how-to on the demon eyes from CC.com please post them...thanks
was going to upload them but it didn't work too well and was about 7MB with all of the images included.

email [email protected] and they will send you the instructions with pics included.

remove the .txt from the file and it will pull all the images from their site. good luck with this. i still have to install mine as well.

/4th try, now without admuncher goodness.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I tried one day to just open my headlights and it really didnt work for me! LOL so i put them back in the car...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.